Bump Copter 2 Bump Copter 2

Pretty funsterating

This was lots of fun up until there were a bunch of obstacles that killed you in one hit. Also, after beating it, I never got any password for the minigames.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Superb! Very much so.

This is a great game! I can't imagine the time it took to put it all together, but it's payed off! How about going into the business? You could totally make some hefty cash.

Was all the art (including the girls) by you? If so, props to you! I don't have the patience to draw anything like that in flash, and my action script skills are terrible. I'll have to teach myself how to do that sometime...

For those that want to download this game, right click this link and choose "Save As"

jamus-se responds:

Yes, I did all of the artwork by myself. Comparing the hentai art to the rest of the game, they're still sub-par... but I honestly can't go back to them. They're way too distracting.

Support Our Troops! Support Our Troops!

Way to go, Creamyteam.

Once again, Creamyteam, you've showed that being American means you have to be arrogant, dumb witted, and bad at Flash.

Of course, I don't hate all americans. Just the type that try to pull off this kind of crap. Where would USA probably be without France? Still under Britain's power. Oops!

And as far as this goes as a real game? It's bad. You shoot frogs, that stay still for about 10 seconds. And you only shoot 4. And then you burn a flag. Wasn't this done before, Creamy Team? Yes. It has. And it sucked the first time, so why are you doing it again?

Creamyteam responds:

yo douche bag, i fucked your slutty mom, and if shes dead i dug her up and fucked her eye socket. i hope people like you get dick cancer!

Bomb Baghdad! Bomb Baghdad!

Let me tell you...

It was pretty flawed... And very simple... But since it's related to the war, it'll still do well here! Pretty innovative, anyway.

Target Pratice Target Pratice

Way too fast

Hitting targets is almost impossible. Haven't we been here before?

Mr.Offensive Mr.Offensive

Uh

About the sequal: Don't bother.

Faye Valentine dress-up Faye Valentine dress-up

Props

Nice dress up! You should've made it a little more 'Interactive' if you get my meaning.