Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

hhhhhhhhhhh

#endgame?

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

it was good but.........!

i am waiting for the release of sailoroo red... when can I expect to be able to load it into my ZZT machine?

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

Love it

I once saw this animation many many years ago, and I think it really touched me. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. It may have had a guiding hand in the formation of my sense of humor. I want to thank you Neil, not just for this, but by going on to be great and not sucking a lot. I love you.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

hey buddy

I'm just guessing here, but chances are, while you were crafting this masterpiece you probably weren't out helping victims... you were sitting at a computer, making a terrible flash and trying to pass it off as a political statement. I have never liked your work and this hasn't changed my mind.

A Boys Revenge A Boys Revenge

Maybe a little too twisted?

This animation was a lot more brutal than I would have expected. Also, why are terrorists attacking a sushi bar?

Player 1 wins Player 1 wins

Not of the highest quality

This isn't bad, but with a little more work it could be even better. The sounds were pretty good except for the stupid laughing noise. The movement of the "ball" wasn't awful, but not as realistic as it could've been. Other than that, some of the effects are pretty good, and it was funny... But also very short. Nice effort.

Sword Two Sword Two

Super Fine

This was great! I hope you make more like this, it was pretty original and fun to watch. Maybe if there were a bit more storyline behind it? Anyway, keep it up, this rocked!

Hyrule High 2 Hyrule High 2

Not impressed, Tapism.

I have to be honest, I really didn't like this movie at all. It had hardly anything to do with the Original Hyrule High (which was quite a bit better, I think.) And if seems to me that one of your layers was a few frames behind the others, since the bulett shots are off, as well as the movement of Link's sniper rifle. And why was it in partial black and white? The art in the first one was better, in my opinion.

I also don't think it was fair to those who gave bad reviews, what they think of your flash is their business. Just because they gave you a 0 doesn't mean they're "wrong". And I took a look at the reviewers who gave you "good" reviews (all 5)... They're really no better than the ones who gave bad ones. If you worked more at the plot and the rest of it, this could've been a lot better. Sorry to have to say so, but I don't think this belongs on NG (a lot of far worse stuff IS on NG though, so don't think I'm saying this is the worst there is.)

TapismDotCom responds:

Well, I deliberately made link run faster than his sniper rifle.. And I don't know why the gunshots are off. This movie does deserve to be on Newgrounds. Newgrounds is a site for amateur flash, and there are plenty of people who like my movies, so it's stupid for them not to be on here. Yes, the people who give reviews with scores of 0 are assholes.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

wtf

hye guyz can i join ur companee?

THANK GOD YOU MADE A SECOND ONE. NOW MAKE MORE GAMES. YOU JERKS.

Newgrounds Logo ep.11 Newgrounds Logo ep.11

Not fun

This was basically just short bits from other NY episodes. And like most NY movies, the only real motion is the squirrel popping in and out of places. These might as well be still images with sound. And as for the sound, it's just sped up in Windows Sound Recorder. And it's not really funny, either. It's just the squirrel cursing, and after so long, that gets really boring. I think the best part of this movie was the loading screen. Good work copying Illwillpress's style though! Maybe you should try to emulate other people, though, since his stuff is really boring. You can do better!